There’s a ton of things wrong here in this picture but I’ll just focus on J.J. Abrahms in the middle because I still hate him for the last episode of Lost.
Ok… so he’s not the shortest person in the picture but it definitely looks like it simply by the way he’s wearing that suit. A well tailored suit on a shorter person can add the illusion of height.
1. If you’re on the shorter end I would ditch the 3 button suit. They look better on taller people. The jacket looks like a sack with no shape. Take that thing to a tailor and take in the sides to give yourself a better silhouette.
2. You should show at least a quarter inch of shirt cuff at the sleeve. He looks like a kid in oversized clothes.
3. Add in a pocket square. Only one guy is wearing one. A pocket square takes a suit from dipshit to James Bond.
4. Look at the size of those pants. Looks like he borrowed his older brothers suit pants. If your in a office environment I wouldn’t make such a big deal about it. However if you’re going out about town a conservative look isn’t what you want. I would have gotten those legs slimmed down with a minimal break at the bottom.
5. What the fuck is up with those shoes?