I love this preppy look for casual days. It’s dressed up but it still says fuck you I’ll do what I want because I’m charming, extremely good looking, and above all modest.
Look… we need to talk. Let’s travel to our nest in the tree of trust and understanding.
You still dress a like a complete and utter dickhead. It’s not that hard or expensive to look decent. The only key thing you need to realize when you’re buying clothes is that fit is everything.
1. The undershirt? Seriously again? I guess you gave up on pounding vaj and invested in a flesh light. It’s cool bro. Relax… put on your sweat pants, relax in your cool studio apartment (aka your parents basement), and catch up on all that anime.
2. That shirt is way too big. People of Wal-Mart would still have tons of room in that shirt. Why do you need all that space anyway? So you can have room to move while you practice with your nunchucks in Melanie’s front yard?
3. That’s a good idea for all that excess fabric pooling by your ankle. Most people don’t know about that growth spurt that happens after 24.
4. Those baggy pants look great. You need a lot of room in your pockets to hold all your glow sticks for when you hit up the raves they have at the Shriners Lodge.
5. If you added a tie to this outfit you would look like you were going to the high school homecoming dance.
Fit is King…
1. Check out the fit on this shirt. It’s not billowy like a blouse. It hugs and outlines the body without being constricting and tight. You can actually see that there’s a body shape.
2. Depending on your height can really determine the amount of break you should have around your ankles. A shorter guy would want little to no break to help make him look taller.
3. If your going to untuck a button up shirt the length is key. The untucked shirt should hit somewhere in the middle or higher of your pants zipper.