Sorry my mistake. If you put in 250$ worth of items you will get a $50 coupon which comes out to 20% off and not 30%. Still a pretty decent deal if you need to get a few pairs of pants.
***** Bonobos, my favorite maker of pants for men, is blowing out their whole site at 30% 20% off if you spend $250. These guys typically have sales like this but always on last seasons merchandise, never on their current line, and always in a size that isn’t yours. At $88 their washed chinos are expensive to me and I typically won’t buy them. However with the 30% 20% off they’re now worth the price if you need to buy a few pairs.
I love these pants because they fit perfectly in the ass, legs, and just the right amount of taper down into the ankle. This is great for me because I like to work out so my legs are Godzillas! Most brands out there I have to take in the waist and taper in the legs. Not so with Bonobos straight leg. The patterned pockets are a great bit of flair as well.
What if I’m not jacked like the Brothority? Fear not they have a slim tailored line.
Time to put away those boat shoes. There’s something about the Fall season where I like having a nice pair of boots. All of these are on the expensive side but to me well worth it. The leather is excellent quality and soles are repairable if anything happens. Most cheap ass boots will run you 150-200$ and you can’t fix when they crap out on you. These ones listed here will last you a lifetime.
This is a great example of absurdly awesome casual style. Pay attention to what this bro is doing right. His pants aren’t baggy and the correct length. If your pants are still to long you should get them hemmed. Ask the tailor to keep the original hem so they still look good. Also his shoes are straight up perky titties! The suede makes everything look a lot more laid back. Note for that bro…the shoes are called Double Monks.
Now that I lost my pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers I can officially say that hipster douchebags only wear them while they smoke their American Spirits and talk about some obscure shitty band. Wayfarer’s are the Ed Hardy of the hipster world.
Fret not kiddos because I found a great alternative with Warby Parker. Sunglasses with polarized lenses go for $95.00. They have a lot of great styles. A cool thing about them is that they will send you up to 5 different frames to try on home for free. You’ll have 5 days to try them on and then ship them back. Shipping both ways is free. Or you can upload a photo and virtually try on the glasses.
It’s just not a fly over state but home of Allen Edmonds. AE is one of the few companies producing high quality shoes here in the US. I know $300 shoes is a hard pill to swallow. These shoes are based on classic styling and will last you a lifetime if taken care of properly.
*Side note for you Bro’s. If you have squared toe shoes you have doomed yourself to a life of solitary masturbation.
Look… we need to talk. Let’s travel to our nest in the tree of trust and understanding.
You still dress a like a complete and utter dickhead. It’s not that hard or expensive to look decent. The only key thing you need to realize when you’re buying clothes is that fit is everything.
1. The undershirt? Seriously again? I guess you gave up on pounding vaj and invested in a flesh light. It’s cool bro. Relax… put on your sweat pants, relax in your cool studio apartment (aka your parents basement), and catch up on all that anime.
2. That shirt is way too big. People of Wal-Mart would still have tons of room in that shirt. Why do you need all that space anyway? So you can have room to move while you practice with your nunchucks in Melanie’s front yard?
3. That’s a good idea for all that excess fabric pooling by your ankle. Most people don’t know about that growth spurt that happens after 24.
4. Those baggy pants look great. You need a lot of room in your pockets to hold all your glow sticks for when you hit up the raves they have at the Shriners Lodge.
5. If you added a tie to this outfit you would look like you were going to the high school homecoming dance.
Fit is King…
1. Check out the fit on this shirt. It’s not billowy like a blouse. It hugs and outlines the body without being constricting and tight. You can actually see that there’s a body shape.
2. Depending on your height can really determine the amount of break you should have around your ankles. A shorter guy would want little to no break to help make him look taller.
3. If your going to untuck a button up shirt the length is key. The untucked shirt should hit somewhere in the middle or higher of your pants zipper.