The chair that every guy needs in the house.
The Eames Lounge Chair and ottoman, officially titled Eames Lounge (670) and Ottoman (671), were released in 1956 after years of development by designers Charles and Ray Eames for the Herman Miller furniture company. It was the first chair the Eameses designed for a high-end market. These furnishings are made of molded plywood and leather. Examples of these furnishings are part of the permanent collection of New York’s Museum of Modern Art.
These chairs are super expensive. However if you scan craigslist all the time you can usually find them for under $500 or less.
but it gets the people going!
Look… we need to talk. Let’s travel to our nest in the tree of trust and understanding.
You still dress a like a complete and utter dickhead. It’s not that hard or expensive to look decent. The only key thing you need to realize when you’re buying clothes is that fit is everything.
1. The undershirt? Seriously again? I guess you gave up on pounding vaj and invested in a flesh light. It’s cool bro. Relax… put on your sweat pants, relax in your cool studio apartment (aka your parents basement), and catch up on all that anime.
2. That shirt is way too big. People of Wal-Mart would still have tons of room in that shirt. Why do you need all that space anyway? So you can have room to move while you practice with your nunchucks in Melanie’s front yard?
3. That’s a good idea for all that excess fabric pooling by your ankle. Most people don’t know about that growth spurt that happens after 24.
4. Those baggy pants look great. You need a lot of room in your pockets to hold all your glow sticks for when you hit up the raves they have at the Shriners Lodge.
5. If you added a tie to this outfit you would look like you were going to the high school homecoming dance.
Fit is King…
1. Check out the fit on this shirt. It’s not billowy like a blouse. It hugs and outlines the body without being constricting and tight. You can actually see that there’s a body shape.
2. Depending on your height can really determine the amount of break you should have around your ankles. A shorter guy would want little to no break to help make him look taller.
3. If your going to untuck a button up shirt the length is key. The untucked shirt should hit somewhere in the middle or higher of your pants zipper.
Have interesting hobbies.
Summer is just right around the corner so we all know what that means. Scantily clad women in skirts and low cut tops with their titties bouncing in a glorious display. Then you know what comes around to ruin it? Some guy wearing flip flops with what looks like a highly developed case of gangrene attached to it.
With that in mind there are going to be certain occasions where flip flops are appropriate on men.
1. Does your toenail polish match your fingernail polish?
2. Are on you at the beach or on the way to it?
Those my friends is the only appropriate time I should see flops on your feet out in public. Let me show you some steez so you won’t be that bro.
Brown would seem like to go to color but I prefer a boat shoe with some color and pop. Blue boat shoes will go pretty well with anything you can throw at them. These suede ones are pretty nice as well.
These white shoes are by far my one of my most favorite to wear in the day while gallavanting around with a pocket full of miracles. The insoles make me feel like I’m walking on the moon.
Always a classic style.
Now this is swagger!