I post up a lot of pictures of guys in suits but don’t let that lead you to believe to be well dressed you need to be suited up. Here’s a great casual look for gallivanting around town with a pocket full of miracles. What I love most about this whole outfit is the white nubuck shoes.
What you’ll notice in a lot of these pictures is the fit of the clothes. I’m sure a lot of people have everything this guy is wearing but when they put it together it simply doesn’t look quite as good. The main problem I see with most people is that they are swimming in their clothes.
Swagger like that
30% off using FALLCALLS
30% off using FALLCALLS
but it gets the people going!
Holy shit it’s hot.
Days like this I just want to wear a lightweight white t-shirt.
However… I like pussy so I class up my shit. Here’s a few white shirt alternatives.
Just because your famous doesn’t mean you’re immune from dressing like a dickhead.
You know what I see when someone wears all black. A bouncer. Bouncers are just guys who have been wait-listed to be employed by mall security.
Look… we need to talk. Let’s travel to our nest in the tree of trust and understanding.
You still dress a like a complete and utter dickhead. It’s not that hard or expensive to look decent. The only key thing you need to realize when you’re buying clothes is that fit is everything.
1. The undershirt? Seriously again? I guess you gave up on pounding vaj and invested in a flesh light. It’s cool bro. Relax… put on your sweat pants, relax in your cool studio apartment (aka your parents basement), and catch up on all that anime.
2. That shirt is way too big. People of Wal-Mart would still have tons of room in that shirt. Why do you need all that space anyway? So you can have room to move while you practice with your nunchucks in Melanie’s front yard?
3. That’s a good idea for all that excess fabric pooling by your ankle. Most people don’t know about that growth spurt that happens after 24.
4. Those baggy pants look great. You need a lot of room in your pockets to hold all your glow sticks for when you hit up the raves they have at the Shriners Lodge.
5. If you added a tie to this outfit you would look like you were going to the high school homecoming dance.
Fit is King…
1. Check out the fit on this shirt. It’s not billowy like a blouse. It hugs and outlines the body without being constricting and tight. You can actually see that there’s a body shape.
2. Depending on your height can really determine the amount of break you should have around your ankles. A shorter guy would want little to no break to help make him look taller.
3. If your going to untuck a button up shirt the length is key. The untucked shirt should hit somewhere in the middle or higher of your pants zipper.
Have interesting hobbies.